This is starting to get depressing. Or, at least, very boring! Still no baby yet, though I am dilated 3 cm and 50% effaced. And that was at my last appointment last week, so I might (thinking optimistically here) actually be dilated even more now. ???.....
We have everything ready...and waiting...and waiting. Anymore waiting and things will no longer be ready. I'm referring to the cleanliness of my house. One can only keep a house "ready-for-baby-clean" for so long, before one has to clean again.
I guess it's just as well, my OB is out of town until Tuesday anyway.
Update: February 22,
Today my OB said that I'm dilated 4 cm and 60% effaced, and then he NOT so gently stripped the membranes (irritated the cervix). He expects me to go into labor sometime this weekend, and wants me to call him Saturday morning. Keep your fingers crossed!
And, on the name front, we are back to square one. Gene doesn't want Lynn as a middle name (he has a bad association w/ a Lynn from his childhood) and I'm not as crazy about Sophia as I thought I'd be. I still like Morgan though. Ugh!...
No comments:
Post a Comment