Happy Birthday Mom-in-law!
My mother-in-law, Barbara, turned 80 last week. We had a birthday dinner at a Chinese restaurant and then went over to their house for cake.
It takes a lot of hands to help light 80 candles!
You only turn 80 once--looks pretty impressive with the lights out.

At the restaurant, Gene with his brothers Leroy, Darrell & Verle.
My niece, Nicole, and her husband Cody and their baby Grant.
All the cousins having fun in the backyard at dusk.(Nathan, Sarah, Hannah, Megan, Rachel)
My very pretty niece, Deanna, being silly. I think she graduates HS this year.
I really appreciate all that you do for us, Barbara. And for being such a good Grandma to our kids. We hope you had a good birthday doing what you love most--having your loved-ones around you and visiting! Happy Birthday!
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
Great photos....all but one. It was a nice time and glad most of us could be together. Thanks for coming and I'm glad the cake didn't set the house on fire. !!!! Much Love, barbara
2:51 PM
Sarah S. said...
Ok "Sister Woods". I found your blog through Jamie's blog roll. This is "Sister Black", now I am Sarah Skabelund. My family knows your in-laws really well. They were in the same ward in Bennion. My parents are Steve and Linda Black and grandparents are Roy and Nickie Walker. My mom says she remembers Gene, but he was 5-6 last time she saw him.
Sounds like you are a busy mom like I am. I have three boys, and they keep me busy. Your trip to Disneyland looks really fun. We normally go each year. You can check out my blog if you would like to. www.skabelund.blogspot.com
Post a Comment