April 5, 2008

photo week 4.4.08

Family Home Evening
For FHE we had a delicious Italian dinner of Ravioli and salad, followed by Gene's famous chocolate malts. Sarah, being in charge of the activity, chose that we all play twister and other various games. It was a hoot watching the girls stretch and twist and fall on their faces.

Right foot-red, left foot-green, right hand-yellow...


I just love the joy on her face!


Gene & Emma playing Emma's pet shop game.
Up close to sweet...and sleepy...Morgan.


Busy, busy, busy
We've been on the road a lot this past week, as I've been busy shopping for and decorating the interior of the Sleepwell center (that I mentioned back in January). Each morning I'd have Sarah and Emma pack their backpacks with their essential books, school work, snacks & toys to keep them occupied. Sarah has been doing her schooling from the back seat of the van. Morgan's been learning to take her naps from her car seat. And Emma's been finishing off her Easter candy. One tank of gas and $4,500 dollars later ($500 under budget I might add) I'm finished...for now at least.

Sarah posing for the camera during homework. Such a pleasant child.

Morgan taking her second nap--yes, it's dark outside.

One of our many reviews preparing Sarah for her state CRT's this month.

A sneak peek at the reception area for the Sleepwell center...about 95% completed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chelsea said...
That office looks really nice, Aunt Carla!!!! You did a GREAT job!!!!

8:41 AM

Anonymous said...

Philip said...
Who do we need to bribe to get more frequent updates around here?

*grin*

6:01 PM