That's right. Twilight comes out this Friday. We (my SIL, nieces, friends and me) already have our tickets for the movie. Actually we bought them months ago, when a friend in my home ward rented out the theater for the show. As the months have dragged on though, I've tried to rein in my excitement "So what. It's only a book, for crying out loud! How can a story about vampires be so intoxicating? Get a grip!"
But with all the coverage on the news (what's totally funny is how bewildered entertainment news shows are about how huge this is) it's inescapable! And so I'm surrendering to it--I'm getting a little bit more excited each day--each hour. And now, I just need to get rid of this stupid cold!
BTW, love this music video!
1 comment:
ahhh.... a fellow Twilight fan. Not the only "Mom" to enjoy the series. Totally agree with you on the 4th book. I think it needed some tragedy. Maybe Rosalie could have died to protect the family??? Or something... Not a good finish for the series.
It was fun to read through your blogs and see all that you are doing. You and Craig would have fantastic political debates!
You have a beautiful family. I enjoyed all the pictures. (needs more of you in it!)
Carolyn Simmons- old nanny friend
Post a Comment