Sorry for my lack of enthusiasm and interest in you these past few weeks. If it's any consolation I have thought about you and possible posts, but alas nothing has inspired me to actually sit down intimately with you, and for that I'm sorry.
Thing is, I've just been very tired and, quite frankly, boring...or bored. Either way.
I have been doing a lot of Christmas shopping for my girls in the evenings. I've also been busy home-schooling and attending plays and library events while trying to avoid the swine flu at the same time. That takes some finessing, let me tell you! I have had to deal with running my youngest daughter to the Pediatrician (and Primary Children's Hospital--per Dr.'s request). Thankfully that turned out okay!
Also this month, I've also had the good fortune to attend the temple and going out to breakfast with one of my dear friends, attend the New Moon movie on opening weekend (which did not disappoint) and celebrate my hubby's birthday. And, of course, when we got our first snow fall I got all excited and turned on the Christmas music for the first time this season and made some cookies...and thought of you. But, for all this, I've just mostly been tired. When I haven't been busy, I've been tired--too tired to write or even log on. At the end of a long day I've only had enough energy to read...books, magazines or the Internet. Yes, so close, yet sooo far away.
Forgive me?
I promise to take pictures of my kids to post on your pages soon! I promise there's a lot of good stuff ahead...right around the corner. So be patient. In the meantime, here's some of the randomness that has been my mind lately...
Sincerely,
~Me
This current event about terror on trial.
Obamacare.
Robert Pattinson...

My wish list:
here
here
and here.
No comments:
Post a Comment