April 7, 2010

easter activities

For some reason it is taking me forever to a) WANT to type and b) UPDATE this blog. I get the not wanting to type thing (given my hand cast/splint thing that gets in the way) but I'm lacking my blogging mojo lately and I don't know why. So these are a bit late (but I adjust the time/date stamp for chronological journal purposes), and I'm sorry but I figure better late than never!

Since Easter was on Conference weekend we didn't do the Easter dress thing, but rather enjoyed a lazy morning in our pajamas (searching for our baskets) and then spent a yummy dinner at Jeff and Felicia's and then enjoyed a visit to Lorraine's house. Other pics below include the traditional Easter Egg Hunt at my friend Michelle's house which was so much fun as usual! Enjoy some pics from our Easter adventures.

Morgan, Sarah & Emma found their Easter baskets and loved what the Easter bunny brought them!

The lawn at Michelle's house before the kids got to it.

Ready...set...go! Emma, Morgan & Sarah searching for eggs.

Sarah won an egg coloring kit from the prize draw.

Emma won a little stuffed bunny.

The kids spent the morning playing while we adults chatted.

Sarah and Levi, Michelle & Alex's son, get along sooo well!


All the families posing for a photo op! We had so much fun--Thanks Michelle & Alex!

The Friday before Easter we dyed our eggs (and the table cloth)...

Sarah loves blue!

Emma had fun with the stickers!

Morgan having fun making a mess! ;)

The fruits of our labors.

1 comment:

Beccah said...

I love Morgans face in that top pic... that is a girl that is protective of her peeps!!! Looks like a fun day!!
xoxoxo