Oh man! Here it is 2011 already and, honestly, even April at that and I haven't blogged anything this year! I have all the pics downloaded and somewhat sorted onto Blogger but can't seem to find my blogging mojo. So even though the time stamp says Dec 2010 for this post (and that for filing purposes) it is really APRIL 2011!!!
Alas I'm just gonna fake it until I feel it and hopefully I'll find my blogging mojo sometime soon. Sooo...not a lot to say about Christmas 2010 except that it was one of THE best Christmases EVER! Just such a great spirit permeated through the day. Fun and love and humility and gratitude and service were felt and had by all.
The children were adorable and sweet and Gene was kind and helpful and I loved cooking and relaxing and watching them play. It was great! We were and are so grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ's, birth and gift of the Atonement. What a wonderful day! Hopefully the pictures will convey that message and speak volumes in my absence.
A snapshot of what the rest of our day looked like...
Bliss!
(and not because of the gifts, but because of the company!)
(but for the record Gene got me a very large 2.5 oz Estee Lauder perfume of Beautiful, sewing stuff and I got him workout clothes and tools)
No comments:
Post a Comment