I don't know if it's good or bad or indifferent, but as I've been watching Seinfeld lately (big shocker) I've noticed a few similarities between George Costanza and myself.

- My hair is also thinning.
- I'm the over-weight friend of many thinner people.
- I've always privately pretended to be an architect. (When I was 8 years old I drafted the floor plan of my future house --strangely similar to the Brady Bunch's house.)
- I, too, like to sing Macarthur Park.
- Velvet is one of the fabrics that I would like to be draped in some day --that and silk.
- I also get irritated when pretzels make me thirsty.
- I often wonder if I did just the exact opposite of my normal routine how much better my day would be? (Of course that would require the removal of my butt from infront of this computer.)
- Like George, I panic about any change on my body.
- I've gone out in public wearing sweat pants, because I chose comfort over looks.
- I sometimes blame others for items I've misplaced.
- I, too, have a non-sexual crush on Jerry Seinfeld.
- Sometimes I just need to scream out "Serenity now, serenity now!"
No comments:
Post a Comment