Behold! My "light box" returneth! Have I mentioned how much I love snow? Especially now that I have kids and can send them out to make snow angels and watch them play.The past week and a half has been rough. It started with Emma getting a cold and coughing so hard that she'd throw-up a couple times a day. Then I got it, then Gene, followed by Sarah -who's still battling the tail end. We could be described as apostate (inactive at best) with how we try to avoid the nursery at church this time of year. Keeping a house clean while I'm sick is like trying to rake leaves during a tornado -it's pointless. Thankfully I'm back to my normal self now, with energy to boot. My "urge to purge" and clean is back in full force. Yahoo!
- My daughter is so funny. Lately she's been adopting "air quotes" around silly sayings. For example: (air quote with her fingers) "What am I, chopped liver?" She's 5.
- We are starting a series of co-op classes, about Sea Life, with our Homeschooling group today.
- I can't concentrate on ANYTHING when Nick Jr. is on in the background. Seriously, there ought to be a study done about how their shows and music affect the mind.
- This is MY birthday week. I am very excited about some plans that we have, but I am superstitious, so I'll have to tell you about them later. ;)
- Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day! Here's hoping that we can come another step closer to his vision, his "dream".
- Hmmmm....maybe I should change the channel.
No comments:
Post a Comment