We are sooo close to getting the basement done. We've been caulking, sanding, cutting, sanding, building, yada yada yada. When construction starts to infiltrate my dreams I take it as a sign that I need a break. I should be painting right now, and I will...I WILL...I just can't do it right now. I. just. can't!
I know in a month from now I will be sooo loving it. But when one's remodeling an older home one has to un-do all the stupid freakin' crappy mistakes that the previous owners did--and THEN build it right. It's a lot of work! So instead, here I am surfing the excruciating minutiae of the internet.....
| Your Brain's Pattern |
![]() Your mind is an incubator for good ideas, it just takes a while for them to develop. But when you think of something, watch out! Your thoughts tend to be huge, and they come on quickly - like an explosion. You tend to be quiet around others, unless you're inspired by your next big idea. |
| You Are Marge Simpson |
![]() You're a devoted family member who loves unconditionally. Sometimes, though, you dream about living a wild secret life! You will be remembered for: your good cooking and evading the police Your life philosophy: "You should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head." |
| Your Personality Profile |
![]() You are dependable, popular, and observant. Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness. In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do. You are unique, creative, and expressive. You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while. And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming! |
Fine! I'm off to paint now...I'm going...going...........




No comments:
Post a Comment