We have been very busy. I've been wanting to post pictures about some of our experiences lately, but our computer isn't reading the digital camera connections (?ugh?), so until Gene fixes it, I can use the scanner.
Today we attended the high school graduation of my nephew, Dean. I can hardly believe that he's 18 and now done with school! I remember when he came to my high school graduation--at only 6 months old. I remember being his "Auntie Lala". Oh heck, let's embarrass him reeeal good...I remember changing his diaper! (hehehe *evil laugh*)
He can't decide if he wants to join the Army, go to the Oregon Culinary Institute (he's a very good cook), or jump straight into college. Whatever you decide, Dean, we wish you the very best!
Today we attended the high school graduation of my nephew, Dean. I can hardly believe that he's 18 and now done with school! I remember when he came to my high school graduation--at only 6 months old. I remember being his "Auntie Lala". Oh heck, let's embarrass him reeeal good...I remember changing his diaper! (hehehe *evil laugh*)
He can't decide if he wants to join the Army, go to the Oregon Culinary Institute (he's a very good cook), or jump straight into college. Whatever you decide, Dean, we wish you the very best!
Love you!
~Auntie Lala
~Auntie Lala
Dean, 18 years old--
One heck of a cute guy!
baby Dean, 6 months old--
One heck of a cute baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment