July 14, 2006

m.i.a.

Two fairly good reasons why I haven't posted in a few weeks are: 1) we finished the basement & are currently entertaining family from New Jersey, and 2) my dear husband decided to go wireless-yay! However we still need to buy the adapter, so we are presently OFFline. (I'm at Lorraine's house for this entry.)

I've been dying to post pictures of our remodeling, the cousin-kiddies playing together & even Emma's dental surgery from back in May, but for some reason my PDA isn't sync-ing with our computer (gotta get on that, I know).

The girls are having a fun summer with lots of jumping on the tramp, swimming at the pool & popsicles and LOTS of playing time with the cousins. Emma is absolutely addicted to popsicles, and is starting to enunciate her words a little better lately. Sarah cut in 2 adult teeth on the bottom, but the baby ones haven't fallen out yet--just very loose.



Our vegetable garden is out. of. control! We have 17 tomato plants that are HUGE & the squash is crazy. We plan on canning some, dehydrating some & then leaving bags full on our neighbors doorsteps & running away. Yes, soon, doorbell ditching will be in full swing!

The rest of July promises to be full of summer time fun with camping trips and water park excursions and barbecues... I hope to be ONline before then, but just in case we're not, and in the likely event that I'm gone to that "island in my mind" for the rest of the month, I wish y'all a wonderful & sunburn-free summer!

~Carla

No comments: