October 19, 2006

long lost photos

Some pics from the last 5 months...

This is a "before" picture of Emma's tooth back in May. Her tooth actually grew in like this, but it slowly started to affect the nerve, so we decided to get her dental surgery to prevent anymore decay.

This is very early in the morning at the hospital. I think she is so adorable in her little hospital gown, though I never want to see her in another one again!

This is Emma's cute little mug a couple days after her dental surgery (her gums were a little swollen still). This procedure has made a big difference in her eating & speaking.

At the end of August Sarah fell off her cousin's top bunk-bed, while asleep, and smacked her forehead on a table below and needed 6 stitches. This is after she had to endure the *numbing needle* and, obviously, a terrible night's sleep.

This is after our second trip to the doctor and, after finding out that her stitches couldn't come out yet, I decided to take them to Leatherby's ice cream shop. That cheered them up!

I just love this picture of Emma! (at least now she can sink her teeth into some cold without it hurting.)

**Blogger won't let me download anymore for now, so I'll post the before & after of our basement later, as well as the ultrasound pics we just got.**

No comments: