Frank Costanza: "Welcome, new comers. The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it!"
In the tradition of Festivus I was about to post all the ways that I'm disappointed with the stupid Writers Guild of America writers that are on strike!
"Watching people being told what disappointments they are can be fun."
As you well know I am a TV lover, especially that of Thursday nights, and so I was getting very upset with the end of episodes of the Office and 30 Rock, etc. and re-runs in November? What the...? You people suck!...and then, on the other hand, thank you! Because now I have time...
My wonderful sisters turned me onto the Twilight Series books. AND I CAN NOT PUT THEM DOWN! So it's just as well. If you are not reading these books, you must. I'm shamefully obsessed. OBSESSED! Especially with this face...
...my Edward!
No comments:
Post a Comment