A couple of years ago, on black Friday, I bought a stupid digital camera because it was on sale. I didn't really know much about digital cameras (as I was still using an old reliable film camera), and since digital cameras seemed to change and improve rapidly, I thought it was better than nothing. It was on sale. I thought that my photo-journaling would take off. "Woohoo!" I thought, "now I can edit blurring pictures and take action shots." Much to my dismay my newly acquired stupid camera not only had a lag time of 5 seconds (may as well have been 5 minutes) but also had the controls on the internal menu. Suck! Well, the said "photo-journaling" never took off, and in fact dropped considerably since working with my stupid camera just gave me angst. I even just now, for the first time, used the memory card in the slots on our printer and uploaded them to the computer. All the photos uploaded to this sad, sad blog have been from my pda or Gene's cell phone and grainy at best. Argh!
Well, fast forward to today when my belated birthday present finally arrived via UPS--a beautiful,
fast, with
external controls, wonderful
Nikon D40! Yay! I can hardly wait to get it charged, up and running! So I bequeath my stupid digital camera to Sarah and my film camera to Emma--have fun kids. And here are some of the photos from the memory card, some didn't turn out too bad, but it's a crap shoot.

Emma with Sarah when she got her Little Dragon Black Belt at Tae Kwon Do.
January 16, 2008

Sarah with her Tae Kwon Do class.
"Smile. Now hold still...hold it...hold it...almost there...one more second...okay."

Christmas morning 2007

Emma and Sarah opening their Furberries Christmas morning 2007.
Our house doesn't usually have this gray/blue hue to it.

Emma opening her princess mirror.

Little miss Morgan discovering Christmas morning and opening her presents.
She is so stinkin' cute and almost 10 months in this photo.

One of my favorite pics of Morgan off the card.
Happy baby last May or June '07.

Happy baby Morgan holding surprisingly still a couple days before Christmas.

Emma and Sarah playing at the Discovery Gateway children's museum
last summer.

Sarah and Emma gathering balls for the musical ball tunnels.
Such fun at the museum!
1 comment:
they call me mommy said...
Those pictures of Morgan are SO CUTE. I can't wait to see your pics with your new camera. You are going to die for the picture quality difference. You will be much more motivated to upload and play with your photos!
2:37 PM
Post a Comment