Last week my brother hired me to do the interior decorating for his company's 4,900 sq. ft new sleep lab/office space. YAY! I jumped at the chance, despite the fact that my own home has been an on-going 5 year project, I love interior decorating. It got me thinking that it would be awfully fun for me to start a little side business, just as some extra income. This project will make a great addition to my portfolio and who knows, possibly an "in" with some general contractors.
So I've been playing around with color swatches and tiles and carpet samples and even dreaming in color. There are a couple major conditions with this project that are challenging. 1) being that I have to work around the color scheme of the existing art work ($70,000 worth) and 2) yet significantly more challenging, is the limited natural light--the bedrooms will NOT have windows. Should be fun, really I'm excited.
1 comment:
they call me mommy said...
i love these pics! now update your blog because i know you're taking lots of pics and i wanna see!
12:46 PM
Post a Comment