One of my favorite times of the year--Superbowl Sunday! Gene's favorite for sure. This year we had it over at Jeff and Felicia's house and even though we managed nicely, we sure did miss Don's special touch and effort that he puts into all the games, etc. I did my best to type up the questionaire, thinking that I was "very cool" and that I knew what I was talking about, sure enough Chelsea pointed out that Manning plays for the Giants and not the Patriots as I had typed. So what do I know?! I'm just there to visit, watch the commercials and play the games. Incidentally, Jeff won the questionaire contest getting 15 out of 26 or so correct. Of course, one of the questions he had control over--"How many times will Jeff yell at the TV"? Next year we should include "In what quarter will Felicia fall asleep?" haha.
Chelsea helping Emma rock on the banana chair.

How cute is Morgan attacking her toy? I love that baby!

Emma, Sarah and Alyssa inside the snow cave that Jordan & Alyssa built.

Chips & dip, sausages, buffalo wings, egg rolls, fruit platter, sloppy joes, shrimp platter, 7-layer bean dip, oysters on crackers, pies, cookies, soda and pepcid.

My nephew, Dean, with little miss Morgan. Dean goes into the Air Force this April.

The Giants win the Superbowl!

Felicia emotional over the win.

Lysette excited that she won 3 out of the 4 quarter prizes.

Jeff happy that his bookie won't have to hunt him down and break both legs.

Everybody hypnotized by the game. Good times had by all! :)

1 comment:
chels said...
Awesome pictures by an awesome photographer with an awesome camera!!!!! Awesome SuperBowl!!!!
9:14 AM
Post a Comment