
Lysette storming out of the car at the suggestion that Bella & Edward might not get married.

The line to get inside Barnes & Noble wrapped around the entire complex and lasted until 2 am!

I ran into my cute niece, Hannah, in the crowd. (never saw Amanda, but later ran into Verle & Lori)

Crazed women hoping to catch Bella's bouquet and win a free copy of the book.

"Edward" and "Bella" (decent Edward, but I didn't care for the Bella)
"Alice" ran the show and walked around very fast like the pixie vampire she is.
After checking out the festivities at Barnes and Noble and getting our fill of a crazy party scene, we walked over to Walmart about 10 minutes to midnight because they were selling the book for only $13. While waiting they served "wedding" cake.
Felicia (practically being forced), Lysette & Amy (?) waiting in line
*squeal*When we bought our copy we RAN home and stayed up all night reading! Fun!
*spoiler alert*
Breaking Dawn was overall enjoyable to read, but there was continuity missing--the style of writing Stephenie Meyer had with the first three books wasn't there. I really got annoyed with the details grasping to describe Renesmee growth "...she could even read." Ugh! Bella, only days old, having perfect control over her "bubble"? And that "fight" at the end could've been totally wicked awesome instead of fizzing out. Why build to a crescendo that doesn't happen? And where was the passion? I could not put down the first three books of this "saga", but there were times with Breaking Dawn that I actually ...fell asleep! What the...? That SO didn't happen to me in New Moon--which remains my favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment