...on the Oscar's last night:You are classy and real and gracious.
Sean Penn--Boo!!!
You remind me of a Proboscis monkey, but the monkey would have more class than you!
Milk--Boo!
Yeah. Thanks Mr. Black for bringing up the Mormon church again and the prop 8 issue. I suppose if the Mormon church is the only reason gay marriage has failed then we should be equally credited for every successful heterosexual marriage?!
Bill Maher--Boo! Boo! Boo!!!
"Silly God's"? Really? Just how many people do you want to offend?
I guess spirituality is too multi-dimensional for your single-dimensional Hollywood mind!
I guess spirituality is too multi-dimensional for your single-dimensional Hollywood mind!

2 comments:
Why are you booing Sean Penn....is it the movie portrayal of "Milk"? Or does he make disparaging remarks about Mormons like Tom Hanks? Otherwise, remember Kate Winslet played a woman who had an affair with a BOY for a long time in "Reader". I haven't seen either movie. BarB
I'm booing Sean Penn because of the person he IS. I get it that actors and actress' play characters that push the envelope, that offer deeper acting opportunities so that they might win the oscar. But when they use their fame and status to condemn the opposition to their envelope and live such appaling real-lives it makes me angry and disgusted. Thus Tom Hanks has lost a fan in me as well!
Post a Comment