A couple weeks ago my long time friend, Michelle (we've known each other since 1991 in NY), had us over for her awesome annual Easter egg hunt. It is such a fun event that my girls always look forward to attending. Michelle and her hubby, Alex, go all out, spending easily $100 bucks on eggs, candy and prizes--and the group has grown exponentially over the years due to their awesomeness! Sarah and their son, Levi, had a lot of fun playing together & chatting since they are both little scientists. Thanks Michelle & Alex!

Can you find the egg? hehe

Sarah, Emma and Morgan (on Gene's lap) anxiously awaiting the word "go".
Michelle getting ready to draw the names for the prizes.
"GO!"

Morgan in awe of her loot.

Emma smelling the chocolate inside (since I said they had to wait until after lunch).
Sarah and Emma playing in their sandbox.
1 comment:
Cute pictures, what a fun tradition! I can't believe you made Emma wait until after lunch to eat her chocolate-I know someone...I won't mention any names..ahem-Carla...that wouldn't have waited even a second! Flea :)
Post a Comment