April 25, 2009

superman

My husband is awesome! You've heard the saying "when it rains, it pours" right? Well, a couple days ago we had a few small, but unexpected, thunder bursts.

Our van had wheel issues; a flat tire on one wheel and grinding ball bearings on a separate wheel. My husband replaced the wheel bearing with his own hands (saving us a hundred dollars or more in the process), and got a new tire to replace the flat. Our computer had an executing problem, my husband came home and fixed it within a half hour. Then he went outside and mowed & fertilized the lawn, and then ran to Home Depot to get items for the "project" I have for him to do this weekend. And to top off his awesomeness he made pancakes for the kids this morning (as he does every Saturday I may add).

He's the only man I know who can go from being a mechanic one minute to a computer tech guy the next, from being a carpenter to a gardener to a chef...and STILL change a diaper without being asked! I love him!

No comments: