My little miss Morgan turned 3 years old the end of February. How could I NOT post about my cutie-pie?! For her birthday Gene took the day off and we went to the park and picked up her new little kitchen. She also got a mini-blender & Zhu Zhu hamster. Then we came home and sang 'happy birthday' and ate homemade cake and ice cream. Grandma came over the next day and gave Morgie the 'Snow White' DVD.
Morgan was my biggest baby and has been my squishy sweetheart since the minute I held her in my arms! She's so smart & already knows a third of the alphabet. She counts like: '1,2,3,4,5,6,9'. And she has an attitude sometimes and loves to say "No. You...(fill in the blank)." ie: "Morgan, eat your dinner."..."No. You eat dinner." "Morgan, you're cute."..."No. You cute." "Morgan, I love you."..."No. I love you." You get the idea. Silly little girl! I can't believe that she's THREE, but she'll always be my baby! I love you punkin!!!
Morgan sneaking a finger full of frosting.
Close up of bday cake
Getting ready to sing and Morgan being safe around the flame.
Morgan making 'dinner' in her new kitchen
She loves to serve mommy 'food'
Grandma stopped by and Morgan loved the Snow White movie!
Morgie puddin pie making 'batter' w/ her beater (yogurt w/ food dye) & licking the beaters as every little girl should!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday little Miss Morgan! You're such a cutey pie Love, Aunt Flea
Post a Comment