Both my SIL, Felicia, and my MIL, Barbara, have emailed me these questionnaires recently. You know, the "Get to know you better" survey. So I've decided to combine them both, in part anyway, and list my answers here just for you. :)
Diamonds or Pearls?
--Puh-leeze! No contest. Diamonds.
What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
--Cinderella Man --LOVED it!
What is your favorite TV show?
--Don't really have one. Seinfeld re-runs I guess.
What did you have for Breakfast?
--Waffles with a sour cream/brown sugar sauce my mission comp. Julie introduced me to. Favorite Cuisine?
--Italian
What foods do you dislike?
--Corned beef and cabbage --smells like cat food! Puke!
What are your favorite songs at the moment?
--Better now by Collective Soul, Woman in chains by Tears for Fears, Only You by Harry Connick Jr. , We Carry On by Tim McGraw (I dedicate to the Katrina survivors), Forgiven by Alanis Morissette
What kind of car do you drive?
--2003 Ford Windstar mini-van
Favorite Sandwich?
--Any and all! Hoagie, pita, loaf bread, bagel...it's all good. As long as it's turkey.
Favorite Drink?
--Milk, Coke -straight up, Italian sodas... I can't decide.
Favorite item of clothing?
--My grey, long sleeve, Eddie Bauer, crew-neck tee...6 years old and stained and oh, so comfortable!
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
--Doesn't matter. It's all good when you're on vacation.
What color is your bathroom?
--White, yellow and blue --Cape Cod look
Where would you retire to?
--I'd like to stay in our home forever, but visit San Diego often.
Favorite time of the day?
--Nap time!!!
Favorite Sport to watch?
--Football is the only one that doesn't give me a headache.
Are you a morning person or a night person?
--Night...very night!
Do you have any pets?
--One yellow lab we call food stora...er, Simba.
What (or who) did you want to be when you were little?
--An astronaut, a ballerina, a Vet and Olivia Newton John.
What is your sign?
--Capricorn
What's under your bed?
--Nothing
Your single biggest intense pain?
--My bulging/slipped disk incident while I was pregnant with Emma.
Ketchup or mustard?
--Mustard
What is your favorite season?
--Autumn --the colors, the smells, the sounds, the temperature, the baking...
The best place you have ever been?
--Best --the Temple. Funnest --NYC dance club rooftop, at night, in the summer.
How do you vent anger?
--I clean my house. But it's always messy so I must not be that angry.
Favorite flower?
--On the table -Gerber Daisies. In the garden -Clematis Jackman.
How many states have you lived in?
--4: Utah, Nevada, New York, North Carolina.
Who is the friend you have had the longest?
--Rosann --34 years and counting.
When was the last time you cried?
--Can't remember...maybe during Cinderella Man.
What did you do last night?
--FHE and read Charlotte's Web to Sarah.
September 13, 2005
my life's trivia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment