October 23, 2005

the week in pictures 10/23

Emma eating yogurt.

This may give you an idea as to why I start my week out cleaning. :)

P.E. time at the local skating rink/bounce house. Sarah takes her scooter around the rink but it was too dark to get a good picture of that.

Emma had a ton of fun trying to keep up with the big kids!

Friday- a quick trip to the pumpkin patch.

Monkey see...

...Monkey do!

18 quarts (and counting) of Apple Pie filling, and 10 pints (and counting) of Apple butter.

This past week Sarah also had a primary activity & practice, since the children performed their Annual Primary Presentation during church today. She said her line just perfectly --I'm so proud of her. Gene watched a very sad BYU game. I attended my Salt Lake Home Educators monthly meeting, took the necessary minutes, and met a few new people. Otherwise I've just been a canning fool!

No comments: