June 18, 2008

into the wild blue yonder

My nephew, Dean, graduated from the Air Force basic training in Lackland, Texas, this past week. I couldn't be more proud of him and this decision he's made to serve his country and secure his education, not to mention the fact that he scores extremely high on the tests (and the Air Force is especially picky about the quality of person they let in). For the time being he's stationed in Biloxi, Mississippi for schooling, then he'll be back to Texas until he gets stationed somewhere overseas. He wants to go into electrical engineering. I wish I could've been there, but here are some photos that his mom, Felicia, sent me...


Dean (wearing glasses in front of the green flag) at his graduation ceremony.


Dean with his brother, Jordan (sister Lysette in the van), on their last day together.

Love you, Deanie!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Thank you for always being there for Dean-you have always been such a wonderful aunt to him and I know he loves you dearly!! I wish you ould have been there too.

Love Flea

6:04 PM