This year, for some reason, our flowers are extra abundant and gi-normous! I've heard it's because we had an extra long, cold & wet winter so the temperatures and moisture are just right. Whatever the reason I'm just happy that my yard is doing so well. For example...
my new favorite flower--the peony!
peonies on our kitchen table, they almost look fake.

One of our rose bushes (if you look closely you can see Emma's mug in the front room window)

Our trellis of Clematis Jackman just last week...

...and here it is this week! It's insane!

And there's still dozens of buds that haven't even bloomed yet

the Clematis flower heads are as big as saucers! Crazy beautiful!!!
2 comments:
All I can say is WOW! My sister in Utah keeps telling me how the flowers are incredible there right now.
chels said...
Knock me over with a spoon!!!! Look how great your yard looks!!!!
10:01 PM
Post a Comment