June 4, 2009

beauty

I just had to post a couple photos of the beautiful flowers from my garden so far this year:

My pink peonies from the front yard (we have white ones too but they were done before I thought to put them in a vase). I LOVE peonies!!!


Our giant lilac bush was lovely and delicious smelling for weeks. A few years ago we planted many other lilac bushes along the fence to create a wall of lilacs and the new ones finally bloomed this year--I'm so excited for them to get bigger in the future.

2 comments:

chelsea said...

There is NOTHING better than a well-grown garden, and yours is one of the best!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I checked your blog today....what a treat!!! Your room is beautiful and peaceful. Great picture arrangement. Thanks for letting us in on your life with your blog. Now I'll have to see it in person.!!! BarB