For some reason I haven't felt like blogging much or maybe I just haven't had anything news worthy to post about. Even as I write this I feel like I'm grasping--so many scrambled up thoughts and not enough sleep to make them come out coherent. I've been having a hard time sleeping lately. Energy--life--comes at me in waves and right now I'm in a lull. Sometimes I wonder if I have cyclical depression, but I never care enough to get it checked out. Meh. Soon I'll feel myself again.
Usually I love watching the news, reading papers and generally staying afloat current events, but a while ago I started to feel it bringing me down and I needed to take a break. However, this article is the best thing I've read lately. It got me energized.
So, anyway, my three young 'uns and I have been having fun attending the "Summer movie clubhouse" at our local theater weekly and making beaded purses and snow cones. And, when I have "me" time, I will confess that, for the past couple weeks, I have been wasting my time reading this and this and watching this and doing this. Don't judge.
Maybe it's all the rain...
Nah, I just need some sleep.
1 comment:
Loved the letter to Glen Beck....Ditto! And least most of the things you have been spending time on are time-worthy. (As in Elaines "sponge-worthy" way. Also, love your bedroom, as usual your flair for color and decorating has paid off beautifully. Flea
Post a Comment