July 8, 2009

best. daddy. ever.

Holy moly, it's been a while since I posted anything on my poor, sad blog (that gets neglected during the summer). I will try to make up for it. Here's a look at the recent past:

For father's day I made Gene homemade sausage egg 'mc'muffins for breakfast before church. During sacrament meeting the girls got up with the primary, of course, to sing to the dads--he loves to hear his girls sing! While he relaxed after church, Sarah and Emma rubbed his back and feet (and Morgan walked on his back--he loves it). Then for dinner I made yummy marinated steak fajitas (one of Gene's favorite dishes) with black bean salad. As a gift I got him season BYU football tickets (because apparently this coming season is supposed to be outta site--something about Florida State??). ;) In the evening he took the girls for a bike ride and, for the most part, just enjoyed the day I hope.

Sarah and Emma wanted to make him a "candy card" (as I had explained to them earlier what it was) and so they made this for Gene (with my help) & Emma made him another sports themed card. They love their daddy!!!


One of the reasons that Gene is the best daddy ever: he teaches his girls how to waltz.

Awwwww!

1 comment:

chelsea said...

That is SO CUTE!! Watch out, it's Sarah, the dancer!!! I'm proud :)