These are completely random and miscellaneous, but I find them adorable.
The other day Sarah, Emma & Morgan were all playing in the frontroom and getting along so well that I just had to grab a picture. Perhaps it's because of what I was baking in the kitchen?
Sarah giving Morgan & Emma (sort of) a "horsie" ride--cracked Morgan up!
Emma's favorite (can you tell), peanut butter finger cookies. Yum!

Morgan taking a bath by herself (usually she's with her sisters)

Emma got her training wheels off this week and, with Gene's help, has learned how to ride a two-wheeler. She picked it up very quickly and is so proud of herself!

Everyone riding their bikes in our church parking lot--it's a great place for Emma to practice her turns and stops (Gene is technically on MY mission bike, since his is not working).

Morgan hanging out, letting daddy do all the work!
No comments:
Post a Comment