I loved listening to General Conference these past two days. I'm always a little bit sad when it ends, sort of like the "Bummer, it's over!" feeling I get on the evening of Christmas day.
I especially enjoyed the talks from Jeffrey R. Holland, Russell M. Nelson and Henry B. Eyring, and I can't wait until the video archives are available on the Church's website. But until then I found this and thought that it meshed well with the overall messages from this conference.
I know that I need to do MORE each day. I fall victim to the feelings of being over-whelmed and sit idle, frozen doing nothing...or not enough. I think that I'm pretty good at making big-vision, long-term goals and even mid-range goals, but I need to make small, daily goals full of priorities instead of just a daily "to do" list. And, you know what? there's no time like the present...
October 4, 2009
Choose This Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sister Wood - LDS.org has them now!!!
The videos? I am Internet-challenged! ;) Thanks.
:( oh nope not the videos but you can select the talk you want to watch and watch it right on LDS.org - I watched Elder Hollands talke about 20 mins after Conference ended... Talk about high speed :) You have a beautiful family!! I can not believe you home school - More power to you my friend!!!
Post a Comment