- Elaine wore a Baltimore Orioles hat to a Yankees game. I once wore a Dallas Cowboy shirt to a Dallas vs. Giants game in New York.
- Elaine is a writer/editor. I like proof reading.
- I, too, HATE the movie The English Patient. And I doubt that a visit to the Tunisian desert would change my mind.
- Elaine is referred to, from Kramer, as a "man's woman." In high school I had few girl friends and was considered "one of the guys."
- Elaine has moral issues. I can't stand to see pregnant women smoking.
- I've had to ask the person in the stall next to me for some toilet paper. Thankfully got some -more than one ply.
- Elaine doesn't like dogs. I've screamed at dogs barking in the night.
- Once at a swimming pool I had an unfortunate "nipple" incident.
- Elaine likes a "big salad." I like a big cobb salad.
- I, too, have slivered my way through an employer's cake -though it was only 1 day old.
- If I find something I really like, I would buy a case of it.
- I've gone out with my share of "mimbos".
- When surprised or shocked I'll shout "SHUT UP!" Elaine shouts "Get Out!"
- Sometimes I feel like I live in Bizarro world -with a mirror for everybody close to me.
- And, lastly, while I don't like Jujyfruits, I might consider buying some candy at a movie theater (instead of sneaking it in).

No comments:
Post a Comment