Last Friday Gene took the day off to celebrate Morgan's birthday (pics soon to come) and since the weather was nice, and in addition to picking up her little kitchen, we took our girls and some of their friends to our big neighborhood park. They had a blast until it started getting windy and cool--darn February. I can't wait for it to warm up outside and turn green again! I need to get my booty on the treadmill to be prepared for chasing my kiddos around the park this summer. Incidentally I'm also growing out my leg hair (whoa, it's getting scary) so that it will be long enough for a waxing in early May--just in time for the summer, when I will also get a pedi. See? I can't wait! Meanwhile enjoy some teaser pics:
1 comment:
so cute! I can't wait till spring... these days of warm weather are such a tease!!!!
Post a Comment